Friday, October 26, 2012

Wildflowers

Is it possible to not fall deeply in love with the gorgeous strawberry blonde that is Victoria Jarman? Probably not. She's like the cherry on top of a sundae. What's mind blowing is not only is she incredibly beautiful on the exterior, she's got the personality to match. Such a sweetheart! I had so much fun running around barefoot with her during our shoot last weekend. Go ahead, fall head over heels for her.
xoxox


































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Hey I came across your instagram and had to check out your blog! You have such good photos. I really this post it was just so pretty :) Where is this? I'm excited to keep up with your posts Xx- mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Oh my gosh thank you! This was shot in a wildflower field right off of a a main road in Wilmington, NC. I also just checked out your instagram/blog and I love you! Your style is so adorable and I love some of the designs you've come up with! Where are you based out of?
      xoxox, Third Sun
      thirdsunphotography@gmail.com

      Delete