Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pink Flamingos

I kicked off my October with my new favorite photoshoot! Janna (my model) and I shot at the cutest little motel I have ever seen in Wilmington. It was super Cali- neon signs, pink flamingos, you get it- and I had been dying to shoot there ever since I found it last spring. Everything was bubblegum pink, teal, and white so we decided to edge it up with head-to-toe black dresses from Nasty Gal and MINKPINK, two of my top choices for online shopping. When I first met Janna, I instantly fell in love with her sense of style. She is Alexa Chung meets Elizabeth Olsen and was so natural in front of the camera. And she's only 13. Hold. up. Whaaat?? Yep, she's officially the coolest young person I have ever met. This girl is going to go far, and lucky little me got to shoot her! I'll definitely be looking forward to working with her again soon. In the meantime, swoon over these shots I snagged of Janna last weekend.
xoxox
















No comments:

Post a Comment