Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Good Friends, Hot Nails
























I am obsessed with my nails right now! One of my best friends, Katherine, painted them for me a few nights ago. See, I am absolutely terrible at painting my nails. It takes too long to paint them; it takes too long for them to dry, and I hate how those stupid little brushes always smear the polish I've already painted. But see Katherine, she loves doing nails. And thank God she loves doing mine! Before I went to her house to celebrate her and her twin sister Sara's (who's also one of my best friends, and talented at everything as well. LOVE YOU GURL.) birthday I already had hopes that she'd bust out the shellac and get to it. Then I remembered it was their birthday and not mine, and I was too poor to buy them presents... Anyway, it all worked out in the end. Katherine painted my nails so sick with matte black and shiny black tips which is my favorite. She even dolled it up by adding single gold glitter(s?) to the bases of each nail. So what I'm saying is it was basically my birthday! Katherine is also an artist and she's so so talented. I don't think she's has a site for her work, but I'll be including a link to her sister Sara's YouTube page. Sara is a musician and has such a pretty voice. You should definitely check her out and Subscribe to her channel! If I'm not mistaken there's also a few videos of both Sara and Katherine singing together. Literally there's nothing these girls aren't good at. Go love them!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sarafeena123
xoxox

2 comments: