Tuesday, October 16, 2012

67 Degrees of Sunshine

I cannot get over how beautiful it is here in Wilmington today! Naturally I forgot to study for my Critical Thinking Test and naturally I wanted to cry about it. So after muscling my way through class I decided I needed some extra Vitamin D and Exploration in my diet. I bypassed the "studying" with friends, pumpkin spice aromas, and noisy coffee grinders that make up my favorite coffee shop in town, Java Dog, and went to check out the old train station (Atlantic Coastline) which is now a historic site, convention center, and museum+gift shop down on the Cape Fear River. It was so nice! Peaceful and quiet, but there was still the opportunity to people watch as old folks moseyed in and out of the old train carts, businessmen in suits rushed by on their lunch breaks, and little kids begged their mothers for the bigger train stuffed animals and butterscotch candies. I loved it. Definitely my new place to escape and be while I'm at school. There was even a cute little wooden bench beckoning me to sit on it and enjoy the view. I guess it was just meant to be.
xoxox


The back side of the station.


































Indeed, this is the sacred bench of solitude.

































My favorite boots of all time. Ordered them from Nasty Gal a few months ago. SO obsessed!
























































I am Happy. My favorite button, ever ever ever. Dylan made it for me when we first started dating.



























The icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment