Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tis the Season

Its so cold and rainy here in Wilmington! My toes are little tiny icicles. And my fingers, and my ears, and my nose... you get the point. Its definitely that drink-tea-all-day-and-snuggle-up-to-a-fire kind of weather. I don't have a fireplace, but my cozy blanket and chai seem to be doing the trick! I'm also sporting these new leggings I got yesterday. They're 100% recycled polyester and each purchase from the company provides aid to underdeveloped African countries. So not only did I buy style, I donated to a good cause! With them, I paired my favorite black combat boots, courtesy of Hallelu Boutique, and my new favorite parka that my sister got me from Victoria's Secret! Nothing beats being weatherproof and fashionable at the same time.
xoxox





























































No comments:

Post a Comment