Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Scoop

Today I was able to enjoy some time getting lunch with my friends Katherine and Erika. We went to The Scoop in the Cotton Exchange in Downtown Wilmington. We all got different kinds of hotdogs; mine being the Taco Dawg, also being delicious. They also had some interesting flavors of ice cream and milkshakes. Katherine wants to try their famous Bacon Shake, however I'm a little apprehensive! It was nice getting to pile into the little shop and get out of the cold weather and embrace each other's company. On top of the friends and lunch, I was able to play around with my new lens! I love, love, love it and I've already got some shoots coming up to make use of it! So keep checking back for those in the upcoming weeks; you don't want to miss it!
xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment