Monday, November 19, 2012

Raleigh After Hours

So, my epic stop-everywhere-on-the-way-to-Raleigh trip ended up starting after the sun went down and leaving me only enough time to explore on my way to dinner with my boyfriend and his band (Villa Verde) before they played a show at Kings in Downtown Raleigh. I'm not complaining though! I had a blast listening to podcasts and belting out my favorite songs on the way there. And I also got some sweet photos of two of the three bands that played (sorry Dash, but I had to run the merch table!). All three bands were amazing and Kings was one of the coolest venues I've ever been to. Here's a few shots of my 45-minute Downtown excursion, Eagledown, and Villa Verde.
xoxox






Lead Singer from Eagledown

Lead Singer from Eagledown at a slightly lower volume

Dylan (what a hunk) with Villa Verde

Drummer Wes Hewett of Villa Verde

Lead Singer Josh Sullivan of Villa Verde

No comments:

Post a Comment