Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Saturday Night

This Spring Break by far has been the most exciting one yet. I've actually done things instead of just sitting around at home eating PB&Js and watching Spongebob and daytime television. This past Saturday, we celebrated the birth of our beloved ginger friend, Josh, by getting sushi, getting Jimmy Johns, seeing Hammer No More The Fingers at Satellite, and then proceeding to get my third dinner at I<3NY Pizza. Very eventful and so so so much fun! This week I'm working on making a stop-motion video of my encounters during my Spring Break, but to hold you over until that's finished, here's a few crappy-quality photos from the night!

Wes and Abby being cute and coupley.
























Quincy overtaking Josh's face.
























Dylan pre-lemon.
























Dylan post-lemon.
























Quincy, Josh, and Tyler at Satellite.
























Wes, Wes' nub, and Abby.
























Abby, myself, and Dylan.
























Hammer No More The Fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment