Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heart Phases























As I was taking this picture yesterday my camera died right after the shutter. I was so disappointed because the rising sun had just peaked over the horizon and made the dew start to glow. It was beautiful; but of course I didn't have time to charge my camera before I had to leave for class. The minute I got home I looked over to the tree and knew it would never be as pretty as it had been that morning. There was something about the light and the fog all mixed together that made it look magical. I went inside and turned on my camera, almost positive there wasn't a picture of it. And here it was! My own little snippet of time that I'll never forget. I was surprised it even came out. Although the picture cannot do it any justice, I still love it. Watching the phases of flowers come and go so quick have reminded me of how beautiful life is; the whole process. Its simply breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment