Saturday, December 1, 2012

Skatin' Ain't No Thang

   Here it is, finally! Shoot One with the amazing Madeline Cimone. I have to give her credit, she's the one who told me about the skate park. Once she did, we absolutely had to shoot there! It was so perfect. Clothing is courtesy of the kick butt new+vintage apparel phenomena The Wonder Shop.
   In other news, if you haven't already, please check out my brand-spankin'-new official online portfolio! This is where I'll be posting all of my photoshoots first, so you'll definitely want to check up there frequently. Yay for moving one step closer to professionalism! Thank you guys so much for your love and support; you guys are so sick. Anyway, check it out: http://thirdsunphotography.com
xoxox














































No comments:

Post a Comment