Saturday, December 8, 2012

Risen


  Hello faithful followers! I hate myself for not posting in so long. This past week I've been so busy with finishing up school for the year. Thus I haven't had any time to shoot or explore. Its been pretty morbid. But today I've re-dedicated myself to snapping shots every day, so no more Haley-off-the-radar! Woo-woop!
  Today my boyfriend's mom, Juliet, ombre-d my hair! She did amazing and I would never trust anyone else to do my hair ever again. I love love love it. Its a little hard to tell in the photos above because the lighting in my bathroom makes everything red. I'll have to take some better ones tomorrow. Also I got to shoot some product shots for a friend of mine's up and coming online boutique called Second Wind Threads. She has the best eye for fashion so definitely be looking for that in 2013! I'll be working more with her in the future so you won't miss a thing.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment