Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Grand Cayman

Our last stop was to the Grand Cayman Islands. Coconuts, turtles, stingrays, and literal Hell. It was nice. The islands were absolutely beautiful and the people were so welcoming. We went to the sea turtle farm on the main island, which we quickly found out that the people actually farmed the turtles as their main protein source back in the day but since has become a conservation for the sweet little (big) turtles. (A quick side note: don't hate me, but I loved the turtles so much they're getting their own post, so hold your horses until tomorrow.) Afterwards we took a boat ride out into the middle of the ocean to swim with, feed, hug and kiss, yes kiss, stingrays! They were so stinking cute and I want one as a pet. I mean, I could keep it in the bath tub or something right? The whole experience was awesome and I stuffed myself way too much with coconut water/meat. It was a great day.
xoxox













No comments:

Post a Comment