Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Youth In Revolt

Ah, at last. How great are these three? The Tews are an absolute dream to work with. Shooting with them is effortless and inspiring. And I must point out that these three styled themselves completely. They're too good! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. In other news, I'm at a point where I'm sort of at an "in between" with everything. I'm still figuring some things out, but I think Third Sun will be shifting gears here in the near future. Not sure what exactly that shift will look like but I just wanted to share with you all where I'm at! Also, earlier this week a friend and fellow photographer of mine, Juliet Furst, and I got together and shot each other! BANG! Sorry; so be on the look out for a fair-haired, red-lipped beauty on my blog here shortly. And if you want to see some her shots of lil old me then go check out her page! While you're there check out her other work too, she's fantastic at capturing the emotion in a moment. Anyway, I believe that's all. I hope you're all having a beautiful January.
xoxox











No comments:

Post a Comment