Monday, January 14, 2013

New Toy!

Hello hello everyone! I've got some very exciting news. For starters, today is January 14th and I wore shorts today! The weather has been amazing! I am love love loving it. And for more exciting news (drumroll please) when I came home today I had a brand spanking new Wacom Bamboo tablet waiting for me! I'm absolutely terrible at writing on it so far, but I'm determined to get the hang of it! This opens up so many new doors for me and my editing and I'm so stoked about it! This year's gonna be a big one. Here's my first attempt ever at using my new baby; I used an old shot that I'm gaga over of the beautiful Janna Tew. I'm sorry my flowers suck. Although it looks like an eight year old's doodles I'm excited about it. An a disclaimer or fun fact, however you choose to interpret it: I probably should have read the manual first. Teehee.
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment