Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fantastic Saturday

It was such a perfect day. I got to enjoy an early morning bike ride with my friend Abby, which was absolutely marvelous. It was so warm that I had to take off my denim and my scarf! I was also greeted by my wonderful boyfriend, Dylan, with a huge bouquet of flowers that he and his mom put together so beautifully for me for Valentine's Day/our year-and-a-half-aversary, and now my room smells amazing. Then I made a mighty tasty sandwich: Rosemary chicken with fresh yellow pepper on toasted whole grain bread. After lunch, Dylan and I went and loaded up on the best incense (I decorated my bottles with mine). I also got to snuggle up with the best puppy ever (ahem, Jane). And finally, we met up with our friend, Josh, and lost our Bingo-virginities together. It was so much fun... and completely addicting. Here is my shout out to LaTisha, our Bingo breadwinner who taught us how to play- YOU MY GURL.


No comments:

Post a Comment