Monday, June 4, 2012

Magic

At last I have had the opportunity to look at my photos from the circus. Dylan and I took two of his younger siblings for their birthday. It was my first time though, so I think I was the child in the situation. It was fantastic. Like a dream. As we were leaving though, there were protesters outside with signs against the Cole Brothers Circus for animal cruelty. I was very upset at the idea of it, so I made sure to look into it when I got home. They do have a history of  animal cruelty, however after being charged with counts of abuse a few years ago, the circus now is on probation for it. Meaning that if they do not maintain the standards of the USDA and AWA then they would immediately be shut down. So, with that being said, fear not worried citizens! We did not pay people to abuse tigers and elephants! I was so relieved. Here's some shots from the big top:




































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment