Monday, June 10, 2013

New Beginnings

Model: Madeline Wilkinson


I've decided to start shooting again! With a few notable changes: my photography is now Haley Smith Photography for a few reasons.

- One: I want people to recognize me for my work. I've realized that it's confusing for someone who's stumbling across my work when they have to fish through information just to find my name.
- Two: Before it seemed to others that Third Sun Photography consisted of more than one photographer, thus adding confusion, and thus my work not getting identified as my work!
- And Three: It's a new start! I've been in need of one and I also have had some ideas brewing about Third Sun being its own entity entirely.

For now my blog is still going to be titled Third Sun. I'll be featuring all of my shoots as well as other posts incorporating the rest of my life. Besides my blog I also have a Flickr and a new Facebook Page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/haysmiffphotos/
https://www.facebook.com/haleysmithphotos

That being said please go Like my new Facebook page! 
Love you all!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment